Tuesday, November 07, 2006


From mountain to MOUNTAIN!

Bleh... thank God for the grace, favour, anointing and strength to present yesterday. It went pretty well and my colleague even commented that I did very well. I was kinda surprised cos I thought I stumbled in a few words and didn't pronounced some words well. Oh well, PRAISES to GOD because He is the reason, the ONLY reason for my success :) All GLORY to You Lord!

Thanks again friends for your prayers and encouragement. Really appreciate it.

And with one heavy burden of my shoulder, another 2 more to go!

Have to submit my PPA (Performance Appraisal) to my boss by tomorrow morning, and have to prepare for a presentation this Thursday.

Still can't relax YET!!! Sigh........... Guess I won't be sleeping again tonight.......... HELP! LORD!

I think I averaged something like 3 hours of sleep only for the past 1 week. Sigh... and double sigh...

BLESS me with DIVINE HEALTH LORD! At this most pressing moment in my life, I need You Lord. I trust and believe that You will lead me through it all. Thanks so much for taking care of me, and LOVING me so very muchie!

Here we go! Another BIGGIE to conquer! Hahaha... let's GO, LORD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home